Well, we have been in Nebraska for 8 days now. I feel like I have left a moment of craziness to a moment of quietness (besides Marshall who is getting all 4 molars at once). Wes is always workng during the evenings and nights and sleeping during the days. He is working five 12 hour shifts and usually another 8 on day six and sometimes even another 4 hours on day seven. So, pretty much the kids and I are on our own. Our schedule usually ends up waking up at 6:30, laying around for a little while, eating breakfast, the kids usually play with all of their toys that have been packed since mid September while I am unpacking a million boxes and trying to find the right spot for all of our stuff. You don't realize how much stuff you have until 10 railroad workers haul it up 3 flights of stairs in 100 degree weather with humidity. After we all get tired, Marshall usually takes a nap while the kids and I go down to the pool. We usually stay for about 2 or more hours, they love to play in the sun and I love to lay around and soak up the sun. When Marshall wakes up we come back up for lunch for lots of playing and unpacking with cleaning until dinner, then we play some more and then bedtime. As you can tell this is a different life than what I am use to. It feels like a vacation from work. All we do is play and unpack. Next week we will get back into real life as school starts and the weather starts to change.
2 comments:
So cute! My kids still ask to play with your's
I love your dresses on your blog they turned out so cute. Mine ask all the time to. When we went to church last week the kids asked if you guys would be at church. How are you feeling how much longer. I meant to call you on your Birthday, sorry I didn't hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment