I am sure that some are getting tired of my posts, but that is okay cause I love posting my pictures of my sweet children and family. Today Wes decided to take a day off of overtime and spend it with the children and I. Tomorrow is Braxton's first day of school and he still isn't feeling well but we decided to take them to a place called Cody Park and enjoy the outdoors. The kids loved playing on the trains and having their daddy show them what he does at work. They are quite thrilled that there daddy works on these big fun toys. Even Braxton had tons of fun, but then crashed when we got home. The news update on him: we are waiting for lots of blood work to come back, hopefully tomorrow or Thursday but probably Friday. Sorry there are so many pictures, but again I love showing off my family.
1 comment:
The pictures are ----wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment