As most of you noticed my blog has a new look. My kids picture is at the top a cute background, and now I can follow other blogs (if you have a blog, I would love the address). This change is not because of me. It is because of my great sister in law who loves me and helps me in the best of ways. The reason I wanted to post something today was to show you all my adorable kids and the pictures the Amber Lou took for me before we left Idaho. Amber we love you and miss you Brooklyn, and Carter. Marshall doesn't have anyone to sit on and ride like a horse that is smaller than him. The kids got tired half way through taking pictures so I gave them all suckers, made everything better.
Thanks for all the sweet words! I hope you don't mind, I played with your post a little... if there is any white space you don't like you can push backspace or delete until it is set up how you like it. I'm not quite sure how to post the pictures better... I will have to play with that and let you know. Do you like how your kids pictures are set up on the side?
These are SO cute!! I love the suckers! haha! erin has a blog too- she never gets on facebook so she wouldn't tell you but it's http://tebarber.blogspot.com/
Thanks lou for everything, you can keep checking on mine to make sure it looks okay :) Thanks Jessica I have loved looking at your blog...kind of got me wanting to do my own.
3 comments:
Thanks for all the sweet words! I hope you don't mind, I played with your post a little... if there is any white space you don't like you can push backspace or delete until it is set up how you like it. I'm not quite sure how to post the pictures better... I will have to play with that and let you know. Do you like how your kids pictures are set up on the side?
These are SO cute!! I love the suckers! haha! erin has a blog too- she never gets on facebook so she wouldn't tell you but it's http://tebarber.blogspot.com/
Thanks lou for everything, you can keep checking on mine to make sure it looks okay :)
Thanks Jessica I have loved looking at your blog...kind of got me wanting to do my own.
Post a Comment