I finally did it, I finally talked Katie into doing something. I have tried for probably 2 years to get her into dance. She absolutely refused. After she refused many times I tried to put her into anything...baseball, basketball, tumbling, piano and everything more I could think of. When we moved to Nebraska there was a gymnastics place right across from us (which now moved across town a whole 5 mintues away since our town is so large). I showed her pictures online and took her to the place and she fell in love. We signed her up 10 days ago and it has a been a non-stop asking "when is Thursday, when do I get to start". Today was the day and she met some friends and even wants to go back. She was so cute all dressed in her little outfit with her hair all done up. It was so funny we were getting ready to go out the door and Wes said "what is that" and he was pointing at Katie, then he said "she cannot go like that she will be out of the ordinary all girls will go in shorts and a t-shirt0". Against his judgement and he has never been a girl, Katie and I continued out the door. When we got there other girls were dressed in similar outfits, only she was the cutest one there. Here are some pictures to prove it.
2 comments:
She looks completely into it! How fun!! :)
Post a Comment