It is that time of year again. Braxton started school on August 17th as a first grader. He loves school and was so excited to go and meet his new teacher and new friends. He is attending Osgood Elementary School. In North Platte, there are school boundaries but you can call the school and request to go to a different one if you would like. He was suppose to go to Jefferson but we heard that it was a little rough and statistics showed only 4 out 10 on test scores. We were able to get him into Osgood, testing scores 9 out of 10 and only about 10-15 in his class. North Platte doesn't use buses unless you live far out of town, so I load up Katie and Marshall and take Braxton to school, we leave about 7:30 and for this week we pick him up at 2:00 but starting next week it will be 3:20. A long day for my big guy but he loves to go. On his first day of school we all loaded up and went to school. It has been nice to have Wes around and to participate, he wouldn't get a picture but he did go with us.
He looks really happy to start!! I'm glad you got him into the better school :) And I REALLY glad to see your whole family back together! Yay Husbands!
1 comment:
He looks really happy to start!! I'm glad you got him into the better school :) And I REALLY glad to see your whole family back together! Yay Husbands!
Post a Comment