Friday, September 9, 2011

nEW pROJECT


Most people know that I love to crochet. I gained this talent when I had Katie, so I have done it for 5 years. I mainly love to crochet for other people and make gifts of all sorts. The new project that I have moved on to is making little doll clothes for Katie. She has absolutely loved this and has picked out the order of making her clothes. We just bought the book yesterday, this is the first outfit Katie wanted me to make. Here is the finished project.


In the bottom picture I wanted to show how cute the little undershorts were and the booties. The whole outfit turned out so cute and was fun to make.



2 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute blog Pam! It's fun to see what you are up to. I want to learn how to crochet sometime. Good job!

pam said...

it is so easy...i love doing it. Glad that you made a comment, I didn't know you had a blog.