Fall is coming during the evenings and mornings but during the days we are still about 93 degrees. It doesn't seem that warm outside, but inside my cozy apartment it is deathly warm. Especially since we recently got our first real power bill at $185, lets just say that I limit our AC use and our apartment is ususally 83 degrees. Wes hates it, but he is either gone or sleeping, so I am in control. While it is hot inside we try to get out and do somethings. Yesterday was their first day of bowling league. They had so much fun. They each got to bowl 3 games and have a couch with them the whole time. It is a really good price, Braxton is $5 a week and Katie is $3.50 a week and they go until the week before Christmas. Braxton's high was 96 and Katie was 74. Marshall was a little sad that we wouldn't let him bowl but he got to ride the rides and eat candy. When we got home he found 2 balls and started throwing them around the house and then saying yes and cheering for himself. He is so funny with his little personality and how he copies the older two. As you can see in our pictures his little head is still really bruised and sore. Sometimes he feels it and says owww (which of course makes me feel worse).
I have turned into the crazy mom that has kids going every direction, I don't know what I will do when Marshall is old enough for sports. Starting this week we now have lirary and football on Tuesday, bowling on Wednesday and gymnastics and football on Thursday. I am so glad that Wes is home to be able to go with and/or watch the other kids while I run another one. I am glad to stay busy though, keeps us going!!
No comments:
Post a Comment