Sunday, September 25, 2011

call me crazy
















































































So while I have been here in North Platte, I have been a little more bored. With our pool broken and the town shutting down, the kids and I have turned to other things. These pictures are not very good and my camera is dying so these are what you get. Katie is loving these adorable outfits that I have crocheted for her. She loves to play dress up and change her outfits for every different event we are going to. The red dress she loves because it matches hers, she has a black jacket and red dress just like it (thanks Aunt Bob). All of these outfits have little hats, shoes, panties and anything you ocan imagine. They have been so fun to make and give to Katie and watch the joy on her face. For the boys I have been travel car case with a road. They love to play with it and put different cars inside. Braxton didn't know I was making this (and he is a little old for it), but still loves it and plays with it with Marshall. Now for me, my sister in law (Thanks Michelle) found an adorable pattern for slippers. These are so comfortable and warm. I am so excited to make different styles.



Thank goodness it is close to Christmas becuase I can't wait to make different items for people. Katie's little cousins are going to love these outfits, they love dolls and babies almost as much as her. Marshall's little cousins are going to love the cars case. Hopefully I can get it all done plus slippers for the girls. Now that my family knows what they are getting for Christmas, let me know what color and size and what outfits are your favorite and I can start making. Love you all!! I just checked and Christmas is only 90 days away, I can't believe it and this is the first year I am close to ready for Christmas (all done with Katie already :)

2 comments:

AmberLou said...

I LOVE all those baby outfits! They are adorable and the car mat too! :) Way to go Pam! I want some slipper to. I couldn't decide which pattern I liked better because they were all so cute so you better just make me 2 or 3 different pairs! Do you love wearing them then? Is is kind of like a sock or slipper to wear around the house? I think I would love a pink or red pair. What size dimensions do you need? Talk to you soon... love ya!

pam said...

yeah i better make 2 or 3 pairs or we might as well make it 4 since I have 4 patterns :) you didnt tell me which outfits you liked best = or just all of them also!! just think I still have 89 days to go, plenty of time right. I think our shoe size is about the same. Maybe try on one of mom's shoes, because ours are the same. They are kind of like a thick sock only thicker and with texture. I was surprised at how comfortable they are. I havent worn them a ton because they are warm