




Marshall is going through a really fun and funny stage. Here are some moments in his life that we caught with a camera. He has always been obsessed with his blankets especially his dark blue one, but this day was different. He wouldn't let his blanket out of his sight. He was eating breakfast (cereal and a waffle, both very messy with a one year old) and kept crying and pointing. I tried to give him everything, finally found out it was his blanket. So, he proceeded to eat breakfast and get his blanket all stinky because he wouldn't let go of it. Off to the bath we go, I tried everything to make him let go. Nope, the blanket had to take a bath with him. But then it was all wet and I wouldn't let him take it around the house. He just stood by the bathroom door crying. Poor picked on child, he doesn't always get what he wants (just usually). His next thing he is doing is learning how to do a somersault. He will stand on his head and cry if you don't help push him over, and yes he could do this for hours but I get bored.
Lately Marshall has been teething which makes for early mornings. This time he got up at 5 o clock which for us that is still early. At about 10 he wanted to go to bed but I wanted him to have a snack first. Poor kid fell asleep while eating.
His new favorite thing is to bug Katie. She loves her baby dolls like he loves his blanket. He loves to take her favorite doll and play with it.
His new favorite saying is anytime you touch him, try to change his diaper or clothes and says owie in the most pathetic way. He really makes it sound like you are hurting him, I can't figure out where he learns this stuff. Also, while putting him down for a nap or bed he is the most loving child. He will give you kiss after kiss. Even after you lay him down you can hear him kissing, already procrastinating, I think he is a bit young to learn that.
1 comment:
Haha! He is adorable!!!
Post a Comment