Saturday, September 24, 2011

Children's Museum


























































































































































































Last week we decided we needed to get out and do something on Wes and Braxton's day off. We noticed when we got here and were trying to do things, that the city of North Platte shuts down after Railfest (which was last weekend). The rides close, Cody Park closes, the go-carts and miniture golf are only open Saturday and everything else. So we decided to try the Childrens Museum. The kids loved it!! We were there for 2 hours and they didn't want to leave. We only touched the rooms a little bit and it seemed like a lot to do. I know there are lots of Childrens Museums and all of them are huge, but in North Platte this felt huge. We decided to splurge and by a season pass (which pays for itself in less than 3 times). I just wanted to show a few pictures of some of the things to do. (I loved the large Operation Game and Wes loved the wall size light bright- not pictured). Notice the nice rough looking kid with the bruises on his face, Marshall is still dong well but still climbing.

No comments: