Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy 8th Birthday!!

 








 
Braxton I think had one of the best birthday's. He was able to have 1 of 2 grandpas here, 2 of 2 grandmas here and 2 of 3 living great-grandmas here.  I don't know how many other kids are this lucky to have so many people travel for an 8 year olds birthday.  My kids love birthday and get so excited for them.  Marshall right now is the one that is the most excited.  Any time we make a cake he asks if we are making a Happy Birthday Cake and we have to sing Happy Birthday at least 3 times.  After that the rest of us are getting tired, so the matches magically disappear. I am glad that he had a great birthday and we were able to do so much with him on his day off from school.  Braxton!!

No comments: