Friday, January 6, 2012

summing up December






























































































































Only my kids would eat ice cream in the middle of winter.
































































































































































































































































































































































































































As you can see in the month on December North Platte, Nebraska becomes a little bit alive and we were able to go and do alot of fun things together as a family. Some of the things included cookie decorating and ornament decoration, going to Cody Park and freezing to death (eating ice cream never helps), watching the parade and getting lots of candy (which you realize when you get home that none of it is good because it all got wet from the small amount of snow we had for 1 day), going to the college and making lots of crafts and watching a puppet show, being in a nativity, and spending time with lots of different friends while away from family.

4 comments:

Janette said...

Loved the pictures Pam. Enjoying the music. Praying for you and the family. Especially you. My love to all.
Nettie

pam said...

Thank you so much, you have always been there in spirit and words. I love to know how much you and Scott care. Just reading your comment brings tears to my eyes, Love you guys!!

Tami said...

Pam, I am so proud of you! Your family is so beautiful and I love looking at your blog! Your kids are so stinkin cute and you look so fabulous! I am praying for you and hope that you know I love you my dear friend.

pam said...

Thanks Tami, my kids are one of the best things that happened to me and what get me through everything. Thanks for your prayers and love (which I do know). Next time I come to Idhao we are getting to gether.