As you can see both Katie and my 2 boys enjoyed watching the Mermaids!!
We were all able to go to Denver, CO for 2 days on Wes' days off and while Jeremy was in town. The kids absolutely loved seeing him and wouldn't leave his side. They were so sad every time we went to do something, they would ask "where is Jeremy." They thought that he was coming in town just to see them and do lots with them, but he actually came for training. The first thing we were able to do was go to the Aquarium. Katie was the most excited for this becasuse of the Mermaids. She loves princesses and loves to watch the movie little Mermaid. She had to wear her Ariel outfit and bow (thanks Lou!), thankfully I knew right where they were and they weren't still packed. As you can tell Katie was not the only one that loved the mermaids, of course the boys also loved them. (Typical boys). Besides the Mermaids, they all loved to look at the different fish and turtles and everything else. I know there are lots of pictures, but I hope you enjoy, we all had a great time. More pictures to come for the rest of the trip.
Yep that is my honey, I am surprised you haven't seen him. He usually comes for sacrament and then goes home and sleeps. We did have lots of fun thanks!!
2 comments:
So that is your hubby whom I've never seen. Looks like you guys had tonz of fun. Good to know there are fun things like this not far.
Yep that is my honey, I am surprised you haven't seen him. He usually comes for sacrament and then goes home and sleeps. We did have lots of fun thanks!!
Post a Comment